Big Block Benz Lease Payment
Contest Program Terms & Conditions
1. CONTEST. The Sponsor of the Big Block Benz Lease Payment Contest (the "Contest") will pay thirty-six (36) monthsof a $500 per month lease payment towards a Mercedes-Benz car. The Contest will commence at 12.01am PT on January 1, 2015 and conclude at 11:59pm PT on December 10, 2015 ("Contest Period").
2. SPONSOR. This Contest is being sponsored by Big Block Realty, Inc. (the "Sponsor") located at 2820 Camino Del Rio South, Ste. 314, San Diego, CA 92108.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, to be eligible for the Contest individuals must meet the following criteria: a) all individuals must hold a valid real estate sales person or brokers license with the State of California, b) all individuals must be a real estate agent under Big Block Realty, Inc. and have an executed Independent Contractor Agreement with Big Block Realty, Inc. at the time of any referral, c) all individuals must be a real estate agent under Big Block Realty, Inc. and have an executed Independent Contractor Agreement at the time of the drawing. d) all individuals must be current on their payment plan with Big Block Realty, Inc. at the time of the drawing, e) all individuals must be 18 or older, f) all individuals must have a valid California driver's license at the time of the drawing. The Sponsor, and its respective recruiters, transaction coordinators, customer service representatives, executives, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these terms and conditions. Any deviation from these terms and conditions on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. (hereinafter, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements set forth in this paragraph shall be a, "Contest Participant"). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. HOW TO ENTER. Only Contest Participants will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing and win. To qualify for a chance to win, a Contest Participant must refer a California licensed real estate salesperson or broker, to Big Block Realty, Inc. (the "Referred Agent"). In order for a Referred Agent to be eligible he or she must meet the following requirements: a) the Referred Agent must be in good standing with the California Bureau of Real Estate, b) the Referred Agent must sign an Independent Contractor Agreement with Big Block Realty, Inc and pay their initial sign up fees within the Contest Period, c) the Referred Agent cannot have previously been a real estate agent of Big Block Realty, Inc. within 12 months prior to the contest conclusion date, d) the Referred Agent must be expecting to be contacted by the Sponsor; mere contact or communication by a Contest Participant with a real estate agent or broker does not entitle Contest Participant to credit for the Referred Agent. For each Referred Agent of a Contest Participant that Contest Participant shall receive one entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. All real estate agents of Big Block Realty, Inc. will be provided with a personalized affiliate link. Any Referred Agent that is submitted to Big Block Realty, Inc. through an agent link will be credited to the Contest Participant assigned to that agent link. In the alternative, Contest Participants may refer real estate agents to Big Block Realty through the website www.BigBlockBenz.com or by emailing or telephoning the referred agents contact information to a representative of Big Block Realty, Inc. Corporate. In the event a real estate agent is referred by more than one Contest Participant the Contest Participant who referred the agent first shall receive credit for the Referred Agent. In the event a dispute arises as to the source of a Referred Agent, the Referred Agent shall inform the Sponsor who should receive credit for their referral. However, the Sponsor shall take into account all information available and reserves the right to make the final decision as to which Contest Participant shall receive credit for a Referred Agent.
5. DRAWING INFORMATION. The winner of the Contest will be determined by draw. The Grand Prize Drawing shall be held on December 10, 2015 at a location in San Diego, California to be determined. The specific time and location of the Grand Prize Drawing will be announced to all Contest Participant at a time prior to December 10, 2015. At the Grand Prize Drawing an employee or agent of the Sponsor shall randomly draw one (1) winner from all entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order and in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw. The winner of the Grand Prize will be notified in person (if they are at the draw) and by mail or email and telephone
within two business days of being determined/selected.
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded. The Grand Prize has a value of $18,000. The Grand Prize shall be up to $500 per month for a 36 month period towards a lease payment of a Mercedes Benz. The winner must apply the $500 towards the lease payment of a black Mercedes Benz. Payment will be made to the winner each month. The winner must obtain the Mercedes-Benz through Mercedes-Benz of San Diego and must apply and qualify for a lease in their own name and with their own credit. All lease payments shall be paid directly to Mercedes-Benz by the winner. The Sponsor shall pay winner the lease amount, up to $500, on the first day of each month.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and incidental fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of California, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible or held liable for any down payment, taxes, registration, maintenance, repairs, or insurance associated with the Mercedes Benz or for any late charges, fees, penalties or negative credit reporting resulting from winner's failure to make the lease payment. The Grand Prize is limited solely to the reimbursement of the winner's lease payment up to $500. Title and insurance shall be in the name of the winner alone, and the Sponsor shall have no liability for any claims against the winner associated with their ownership of the car. Winner shall be responsible for any costs associated with mileage overage or damage at the end of the lease term. Winner agrees to keep a Big Block Realty emblem and/or Big Block Realty license plate frame (at Sponsor's choosing) on the Mercedes-Benz during the 36 month period. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, without limitation, participating in videos and providing video, audio or written testimonials. Failure to make promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification. The Prize must be claimed within 1 month from the date of the winner being selected. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Sponsor may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If winner does not qualify for a lease or purchase of a Mercedes-Benz the winner shall forfeit their win and the Prize will be provided to the next drawn Contest Participant. In the event that winner cancels their Independent Contractor Agreement and/or moves their license with Big Block Realty, Inc. the winner shall forfeit their win and Sponsor shall owe no further monthly payments to winner.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the event that Sponsor does not receive a minimum of 50 new real estate agents out of the Agent Referrals provided by the Contest Participants during the Contest Period, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the contest in its entirety. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be announced on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All Contest Participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
10. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, Contest Participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in San Diego, California having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys' fees.